Blog Post #7

For this blog I found the OSES Connect page, a class page for students attending Orlando Science Schools. While the majority of information requires students and parents to log in, I was able to see some general announcements and issues of the weekly school newsletter. The page provides a calendar of what is going on in school for the month, the upcoming week's lunch menu, and curriculum and testing updates. Additionally, there are shoutouts in the page of all the outstanding students and class activities from the week. All of this is important information so that both students and parents can keep up-to-date with what's going on in the classroom. 

In working on Assignment 2 for the class, I thoroughly enjoyed our use of the Canvas tools. I thought that the tools on Canvas made communication and collaboration easier for my group, especially because this class is fully online. I also appreciated that were very specific instructions on how to use the Canvas group tools as it was my first time doing a group project like this assignment. Finally, I like how it was explicitly mentioned that collaboration may be easier over email/Google Docs prior to submitting everything in Canvas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #9

Teacher Professional Development