Blog Post #9
My experience with distance learning in K-12 education was my junior and senior years of high school. In 11th and 12th grade, my classes were conducted over Microsoft Teams and Zoom. Both of these platforms were a learning curve, at first, but ultimately proved to be very effective and user-friendly distance learning platforms. I feel very familiar with most of the commonly used distance learning platforms, but feel like I could continue to familiarize myself with BlackBoard as I know some school districts use it over Canvas, Google, or Microsoft. Open educational resources (OER) are academic resources that are available to everyone, free of cost, to use in education. The online resource I found, linked here , was produced by UNESCO and explains what OER is and the specific licensing that OER uses. The resource also provides information on why the United Nations supports OER and how it helps further the UN's sustainable development agenda. Finally, the resource provides links on d...

Comments
Post a Comment